Re: [TwinCLinG] New file uploaded to ilughyd

  • -�paz-
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 31, 2003
      Seriously, WTF!?

      --- Pradeep Nalluri <mail@...> wrote:
      >Yeah WTF?
      >

      >--
      >Pradeep Nalluri

      Powered by a short email address ... http://www.k.st

      Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
    • Raghuram Vijapurapu
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 2, 2003
        -§paz- wrote:

        >Seriously, WTF!?
        >
        >--- Pradeep Nalluri <mail@...> wrote:
        >

        >>Yeah WTF?

        I am sure you guys know what "WTF?" means. And we guys do know what
        "WTF?" means, you Gizmos can cut short the troll.

        Ram.

        --
        *Raghuram Vijapurapu*
        SentryBay Corporation
        Message 3 of 22 , May 29, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
          group.

          File : /phani_linux_connectivity.ps.gz
          Uploaded by : atul_negi <atulcs@...>
          Description : phani's article on connecting linux boxen( to appear in LFY Mag.)

          You can access this file at the URL

          atul_negi <atulcs@...>
        • atul_negi
          Message 4 of 22 , May 29, 2003
            I could not add that you can directly view this file using gv
            on your linux boxen... gv does not require you to decompress gz files
            first. (Dont have gv on your box?? Download and Install. Phani had
            orignially sent it in .doc file, I thought we are better off with
            postscript and compression. Comments on article to
            Phani= phani@...

          • ilughyd@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
              group.

              File : /cluster.pdf
              Uploaded by : atul_negi <atulcs@...>
              Description : Announcement for an IEEE cluster computing tutorial using Linux

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 8, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
                group.

                File : /Attack & Defence.pdf
                Uploaded by : suman_karumuri <mansu@...>
                Description : Cyan Synott's talk on Security on 29/10/05

                You can access this file at the URL:

                suman_karumuri <mansu@...>
              • ilughyd@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 7, 2006
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
                  group.

                  File : /jan06_virtualisation_talk.pdf
                  Uploaded by : suman_karumuri <mansu@...>
                  Description : Bhyrav Prasad's presentation on Virtualisation,January 2006 meet

                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 8, 2006
                    Thats great for people like me who could not make it to the
                    meet. I hope other speakers would do the same (that is provide
                    their slides ).

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 26, 2006
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
                      group.

                      File : /FAQ
                      Uploaded by : suman_karumuri <mansuk@...>
                      Description : Mailing List FAQ

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      suman_karumuri <mansuk@...>
                    • ilughyd@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Feb 28, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
                        group.

                        File : /FOSS-Messaging-servers.pdf
                        Uploaded by : colt45revolver <suresh@...>
                        Description : Comparison of FOSS alternatives to ms exchange

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        colt45revolver <suresh@...>