RE: [TwinCLinG] Meeting

  • Ravi Sankar I
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi Ani,

      I am sorry, Last week I went to Delhi for training....

      Thanks a lot for the info.

      We will meet in next meeting.

      Regards
      Ravi
      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 23, 2002
        swetha@... (Swetha Balla) [Friday, August 23, 2002 8:52 PM]:

        > Is it possible to keep the meeting on 1st September. Because the meeting
        > is schedules on 31st August at 5PM. It might be difficult for girls to
        > home after the meeting. Keeping this point in view can the meeting be
        > postponed since it is a Sunday, that should not be a problem also for
        > anyone.

        It has become kind of a tradition - these late evening, last saturday of the
        month, meetings. Even people who don't follow the list for some reason do
        know that there's a meeting, and drop in.

        Stuff like what happens at my other hyderabad club - kcircle. Every friday
        evening, from ~ 6:30 to a bit beyond 8:30 PM. Lots of girls do manage to
        come over :)

        I guess someone who's at the meeting will be perfectly glad to drop you
        home?

        Anyway you can tell your parents it is all for studies (unix / linux _is_
        part of your syllabus at the IIIT right?) :)

        -srs
      • Ani_Adarsh@gmx.net
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 23, 2002
          > Is it possible to keep the meeting on 1st September. Because the meeting
          > is schedules on 31st August at 5PM. It might be difficult for girls to

          No it is not possible since this has been a tradition and it is actually
          very comfortable for everybody I hope u wouldn't mind the slight discomfort.

          like suresh said ppl do drop in on the last saturday of the month by default
          without even checking their mail so we'd be missing a lotta guests if we
          made any changes to the Schedule ..

          Cheers
          Ani Adarsh

          http://www.gmx.net
        • Shoan Motwani
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 19, 2004
            > Next Meeting 21st January 2004 5:30 PM
            > Virtusa India P Ltd. 3rd Floor Lifestlye Building, Begumpet.
            > Our Website: http://ilug-hyd.org.in

            Isn't it time somebody changed this. Either carry the correct
            information on the footer or just put a link to the section of the
            LUG website were the meeting details may be found.

            Peace,
            Shoan.