Re: [TwinCLinG] Meeting

  • Ani Adarsh
    Message 1 of 29 , May 31, 2002
      hi,

      If u haven't noticed the last Saturday of the month has passed u by ... This months meet was on 25th may
      cya next time ...

      Cheers
      Ani Adarsh

      Ravi Sankar I wrote:

      > Hi ,
      >
      > Do we have our Linux routine meeting tomorrow?
      >
      > Regards
      > Ravi

    • Ravi Sankar I
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 1, 2002
        Hi Ani,

        I am sorry, Last week I went to Delhi for training....

        Thanks a lot for the info.

        We will meet in next meeting.

        Regards
        Ravi

        Ravi Sankar I wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > Do we have our Linux routine meeting tomorrow?
        >
        > Regards
        > Ravi

        ----------

        Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
        is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
        individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
        use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
        in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 23, 2002
          swetha@... (Swetha Balla) [Friday, August 23, 2002 8:52 PM]:

          > Is it possible to keep the meeting on 1st September. Because the meeting
          > is schedules on 31st August at 5PM. It might be difficult for girls to
          > home after the meeting. Keeping this point in view can the meeting be
          > postponed since it is a Sunday, that should not be a problem also for
          > anyone.

          It has become kind of a tradition - these late evening, last saturday of the
          month, meetings. Even people who don't follow the list for some reason do
          know that there's a meeting, and drop in.

          Stuff like what happens at my other hyderabad club - kcircle. Every friday
          evening, from ~ 6:30 to a bit beyond 8:30 PM. Lots of girls do manage to
          come over :)

          I guess someone who's at the meeting will be perfectly glad to drop you
          home?

          Anyway you can tell your parents it is all for studies (unix / linux _is_
          part of your syllabus at the IIIT right?) :)

          -srs
        • Ani_Adarsh@gmx.net
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 23, 2002
            > Is it possible to keep the meeting on 1st September. Because the meeting
            > is schedules on 31st August at 5PM. It might be difficult for girls to

            No it is not possible since this has been a tradition and it is actually
            very comfortable for everybody I hope u wouldn't mind the slight discomfort.

            like suresh said ppl do drop in on the last saturday of the month by default
            without even checking their mail so we'd be missing a lotta guests if we
            made any changes to the Schedule ..

            Cheers
            Ani Adarsh

            http://www.gmx.net
          • Shoan Motwani
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 19, 2004
              > Next Meeting 21st January 2004 5:30 PM
              > Virtusa India P Ltd. 3rd Floor Lifestlye Building, Begumpet.
              > Our Website: http://ilug-hyd.org.in

              Isn't it time somebody changed this. Either carry the correct
              information on the footer or just put a link to the section of the
              LUG website were the meeting details may be found.

              Peace,
              Shoan.