Re: [TwinCLinG] Webpage done

  • Nick Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      done.

      Sharat's pages have been transferred to the main site. The old site is
      still available at http://ilug-hyd.org.in/old/ in case we want to revert
      to any old site material. Initially, for some time, me and/or rajive
      will make the updates to the site, which is basically copying sharat's
      files to the main dir. Once sharat's set of pages becomes a fully
      fledged working system, sharat will be the webmaster all website
      updation will be taken care of him directly.

      I'm doing this so that we have a smooth change of control.

      btw, sharat, can we have a mechanism (PHP based perhaps?) which could
      figure out what the last saturday in the current month is, and change
      the "Next Meeting" thingy on the site, automagically?

      On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 10:53:07PM +0530, Sharat wrote:
      > Hi, all
      > I am done with the whole site (modified most of the pages). I have currently
      > uploaded them at http://www.ilug-hyd.org.in/people/sharat/index.html . Do
      > check it out and post your opinions.
      > Moderator/webmaster, pls transfer all the files to the main directory (pls
      > dont delete the already existing files coz it uses some of them for the time
      > being).
      >
      > There are some broken links which will work when uploaded in the main
      > directory ( http://www.ilug-hyd.org.in ).
      > And ... thanx Y. Giridhar Appaji Nag for the c00l TwinCLinG image.

      Hey! The Logo looks reeeely l33t! :) Way to go!

      Nikhil.

      --
      Nikhil Shankar (nikhilwiz at yahoo.com)

      Slackware Linux http://www.slackware.com/
      I guess that's why people care: Simplicity is Divine.
    • Pradeep Nalluri
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002

        > btw, sharat, can we have a mechanism (PHP based perhaps?) which could
        > figure out what the last saturday in the current month is, and change
        > the "Next Meeting" thingy on the site, automagically?

        I suppose the Yahoo groups has the built in mechanism for that in the email
        reminder support.We can get the source or we can write it.

        --
        Pradeep Nalluri
        http://brainz.livejournal.com