Re: [TwinCLinG] comiling java code in linux

  • Dushyanth Harinath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hi,

      ok..but y sending the mail 3 times...

      Kalpana wrote:

      > I wrote a simple java program and when i tried to execute it by saying
      > "javac App.java", i got an error message saying "javac : command not
      > find".
      >
      > How do i compile java program in linux?

      first u need to install something called java development kit
      get it from java.sun.com

      cheers
      dushyanth

      --
      The best thing about GNU/Linux | Dushyanth Harinath
      is the people who use it. | Archean Infotech

      This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
      "Webmail for nuts!"
      http://squirrelmail.org/
    • Balaji N
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        is jdk installed. if yes, add it to your path or give the full path and
        execute.
        balaji
        On Thursday 03 January 2002 03:17 pm, you wrote:
        > I wrote a simple java program and when i tried to execute it by
        > saying "javac App.java", i got an error message saying "javac :
        > command not find".
        >
        > How do i compile java program in linux?

        --
        Parkinson's Fourth Law:
        The number of people in any working group tends to increase