[TwinCLinG] Re: Directions for the Tamarind Tree (meeting place)

  • Syed Khader Vali
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      bhyrava prasad <prasad-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ilughyd/?start=582
      > Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
      > > 6 PM is fine with me. Tamarind Tree is at Yatri Niwas,
      > > Paradise. (from Anand Theater, towards Sec'bad). Any sec'bad bus
      will
      > > land at Paradise.
      > > > Mail bhyrav prasad on this and if he says yes then put it on the
      list
      > > > saying the meeitng will be at 6:00 pm ..!! (Please do this
      ..since I
      > > > will be in college tommorrow) .
      >
      > 6 PM is fine with me too. So who else is joining in?

      Hard Luck,
      I guess I won't be able to make it ;-)
      BTW I just got some suggestion, when we are going to show case such a
      lotta
      things, why don't we change the motto to something which is broad enough
      that just " LinuX files - The Source is out there". Can we get try some
      good thinking here ;-) And BTW can someone take some digital photos of
      the event !! So, that we can put them on some web site !! And guys
      best of luck,
      Show them what Linux is !!!

      Best of Luck
      Regards