FreeBSD 4.4 - fail

  • Nick Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      I couldn't be more pissed than this.

      I download all the 4 ISOs of FreeBSD 4.4, just too see that the md5sums dont
      match. bah! I just can't believe it. I think something needs to be done to
      wget in order to start with a lower offset. Jeez! Can Chandrakanth or someone
      else with some serious bandwidth download the ISOs plz?

      Nikhil.

      --
      Nikhil Shankar (nikhilwiz at yahoo.com)

      Slackware Linux http://www.slackware.com/
      I guess that's why people care: Some distributions have character.

      • Upendra N
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
          Nick Hill wrote:

          > I download all the 4 ISOs of FreeBSD 4.4, just too see that the md5sums dont
          > match. bah! I just can't believe it. I think something needs to be done to
          > wget in order to start with a lower offset.

          Maybe somebody should fix those FreeBSD ftp servers to send a byte
          less when resumed ;) Or the way they get checksums is different ?

          --
          upn