Re: [TwinCLinG] New Moderator for ILUGHYD

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
      *[Raghuram Vijapurapu on Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 12:26:02AM +0530]:
      > To keep up to this. And as I will be leaving some time soon in the
      > future, we have decided to appoint an additional Moderator(s) to our
      > group and he is Upendra. Cheers to him ;)

      Excellent choice. Congrats, and welcome, Upendra.

      --
      Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh (@) kcircle.com
      Friday@... + http://www.kcircle.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        Raghuram Vijapurapu wrote:

        > To keep up to this. And as I will be leaving some time soon in the
        > future, we have decided to appoint an additional Moderator(s) to our
        > group and he is Upendra. Cheers to him ;)

        I feel honoured.
        (was that a garland or a rope ;)

        Although there are better people on our list, some of them are/(going to be)
        outside Hyderabad. And the rest are busy doing real work ;)

        Thanks,
        Upendra N
      • Satyakam Goswami
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
          > Raghuram Vijapurapu wrote:
          >>
          >> To keep up to this. And as I will be leaving some time soon in the
          >> future, we have decided to appoint an additional Moderator(s) to our group
          >> and he is Upendra. Cheers to him ;)
          >>

          > I feel honoured.
          > (was that a garland or a rope ;)

          /me offers a bouquet and a hammer ;-), and hey when is the party...

          cheers
          S.Goswami

          Archean Infotech
          Victory Vihar,Himayatnagar