[OT] CDs are ready

  • Raghuram Vijapurapu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Hi,

      This mail is for the persons who have given me the cds for the distros,
      and at last the last cd is burnt and the cds are ready to be collected
      by U.

      Sreenivas Rao K - FreeBSD 4.3

      Dr. Sanjay - RH 7.1

      D. Praveen - RH 7.1 & Mandy 8.0

      Deepak - FreeBSD 4.3 & Mandy 8.0

      IC Praveen - Mandy 8.0

      Sachin - FreeBSD 4.3

      Brahmaji - RH 7.1

      U can collect the cds from My place anytime 2day and 2morrow. My
      number is in My Signature.

      Raghuram Vijapurapu

      --
      AFTER MY CIH EPISODE I LEARNT NEVER TO USE DOZE AGAIN ON MY SYSTEM
      STATUTORY WARNING: WINDOZE IS HARMFUL TO UR SYSTEM