Re: [TwinCLinG] MEETING ON 28th Apr

  • Sreenivas Gummadidala
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
      i really missed this meet , i think this was my 1st meet i missed after joining in this group
      that a special meet , i like our moderator would some words on the meet as usual ,the persons
      would get atleast something which is better then ........... . i know if we miss we miss for ever

      what happen to our ilughyd website

      Sreenivas
      --- Nick Hill <nikhilwiz@...>

      Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net