pl......... solve my SiS6215C

  • kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Dear All ,

      recently i installed Redhat6.1 and imm i am suffuring with a VERY
      BIG desktop. all this becaz of my poor video card sis6215c .

      i tried all options in installation and even after that with 'setup'
      command to change the screen size.

      mine is SiS6215C with refresh rate 60 . any body know the perfect (
      or atleast better ) configuration for SiS6215C ? if yes.....pl post
      the details . i'll be very very thankful to you .

      and this is my first exp..with linux.

      Looking forward to ur reply

      Regards
      praveen .