[TwinCLinG] help: can't start x [execvc failed, errno 2]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29 8:12 AM
      Hi

      Just installed PCQ RH 6.1 on a box (2.5 GB Windows, rest Lnx).
      Everything else is ok, but when I try to start X, I get the error -

      execvc failed for /etc/X11/X (errno 2)
      xinit: unexpected signal 2

      Xconfigurator says it can't find the X server (though I did not
      uncheck that during install).

      Can someone help? man on xinit is rather skimpy.

      --s

      Suresh Ramasubramanian
      106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
      Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
      Suresh@... | Suresh@...
      http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
      Having your back scratched is not the only reason to be married,
      but it is a good one, especially for those spots that are so
      hard to reach by yourself.