Re: [TwinCLinG] OK

  • Sreenivas Gummadidala
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
      > wrote:
      >AJ [Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 05:32:47PM -0000]:
      >> OK YEAH I GOT MY FIRST MAIL DIGEST FROM ILUG MUMBAI TODAY
      >> AND IT HAD 28 MESSAGES SO IT IS MORE ACTIVE

      every day is not a sunday chap

      let u get more then 100 messages or not , this is a free world . here we r not checking which is active or not , here we r sharing true life experince .

      i think this group never forced u to join or move away . this ilughyd is not ment for chating this type of messages ,here u put problem where everybody will try or learn from that problem , i think ur bombay is doing that which u felt intrusting of sharing these type of messages .but never do the same there , here we r sahring our knowleged in these LINUX WORLD in linux groups .

      not seeing which is active and which is not

      >> BYE THE WAY IS MR.SURESH SUBRAMANIAM HERE THE SAME AS THE ONE IN THE ILUG BOMBAY GROUP ?
      MR.SURESH SUBRAMANIAM, let he be any where he is ready to share ur good and bad with LINUX , that is what is linux

      let us proceed

      bye
      Sreenivas

      Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net
    • Nick Hill
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
        woah! kool down sreenivas. I'm sure he didn't mean to point a finger at ilughyd
        (or u'd already seen a particular spammer flame on the list. no prizes to guessing
        him right ;> ) It's just as well that he's found a LUG at mumbai, and lets just
        wish him a great linux experience.

        However, having said this, I do believe that he could've restrained from sending
        such a completely _OT_ message, or atleast indicated a proper subject with an
        OT tag...

        Nikhil.