Re: [TwinCLinG] OK

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2000
      raghuram@... wrote:

      > He is our mail *guru*. He lives on Mailing lists and clears most
      > of the peoples mail problems.
      > ;)

      Though, as Raghu pointed out, I tend to infest mailing lists, I happen
      to live in Bangalore. Any ilug-hyd ppl coming in call me at (o) 5594911
      ext 567 :)

      -suresh
      [off to IT.COM when I finish clearing my mailbox]

      --
      Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh@...
      Friday@... + http://kcircle.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
        > wrote:
        >AJ [Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 05:32:47PM -0000]:
        >> OK YEAH I GOT MY FIRST MAIL DIGEST FROM ILUG MUMBAI TODAY
        >> AND IT HAD 28 MESSAGES SO IT IS MORE ACTIVE

        every day is not a sunday chap

        let u get more then 100 messages or not , this is a free world . here we r not checking which is active or not , here we r sharing true life experince .

        i think this group never forced u to join or move away . this ilughyd is not ment for chating this type of messages ,here u put problem where everybody will try or learn from that problem , i think ur bombay is doing that which u felt intrusting of sharing these type of messages .but never do the same there , here we r sahring our knowleged in these LINUX WORLD in linux groups .

        not seeing which is active and which is not

        >> BYE THE WAY IS MR.SURESH SUBRAMANIAM HERE THE SAME AS THE ONE IN THE ILUG BOMBAY GROUP ?
        MR.SURESH SUBRAMANIAM, let he be any where he is ready to share ur good and bad with LINUX , that is what is linux

        let us proceed

        bye
        Sreenivas

        Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net
      • Nick Hill
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
          woah! kool down sreenivas. I'm sure he didn't mean to point a finger at ilughyd
          (or u'd already seen a particular spammer flame on the list. no prizes to guessing
          him right ;> ) It's just as well that he's found a LUG at mumbai, and lets just
          wish him a great linux experience.

          However, having said this, I do believe that he could've restrained from sending
          such a completely _OT_ message, or atleast indicated a proper subject with an
          OT tag...

          Nikhil.