[JOB] Systems Administrator openings at Highradius

  • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2014
      At Highradius, we are looking out for Graduates / post-graduates, who are highly self-motivated with good Linux Administration skills.
      We are looking for someone who are passionate, open to ideas and eager to learn. Who can add value to the company and its growth in the long term.

      Below are the details of the oppurtunity

      Job Role: Systems Administration / Sr. Systems Administration

      Requirement:
      Experienced between 3 - 5 yrs with Linux Administration and Application Servers
      Experience in implementing Linux based services like DNS, DHCP, Squid Proxy, OpenLDAP, NLB, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL etc.
      Experienced in Linux and Application servers troubleshooting
      Experience in writing scripts to automate tasks, preferable Shell / perl / python scripting
      Good Knowledge in server and networking technologies
      Experience in working with databases like MySQL
      Experience in working in an enterprise virtualization environment
      Excellent communication skills and analytical skills

      Responsibilities:
      Maintain 99.99% uptime of all production servers
      Provide Technical Support using the ticketing tool
      Own and respond to service requests in a timely and effective manner
      Handle day to day critical server issues – managing, administrating & troubleshooting
      Handle escalated, unresolved issues and ensure a timely resolution
      Configure and fine tuning of server performance and alerting tools, manage the incidents reported.
      Automate repetitive tasks and optimize the utilization of the current infrastructure.
      Implement, test and optimize infrastructure solutions.
      Build Knowledge base and Education of other engineers

      If you are interested, we are too. We would love to hear from you. please send in your resume / profile to careers@... with the subject "IMS - Systems Administration"
      Please also refer anyone who you think would be intrested or suitable for this opening

      You could read more about Highradius
      http://www.highradius.com/about/company-overview/

      Regards,
      Cheedhu