COMMERCIAL - REQUIREMENT OF TECHNICAL EXPERTISE

  • sharada
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Hi friends,
      I am a woman entrepreneur in construction industry and could break all barriers successfully to be a civil contractor and budding builder.

      I am here in search of a stakeholder, technical expert in opensource, an individual or a firm, who can implement the technology part of my business.

      I wish to involve technical expertise in cutting edge technologies right from inception and I am open to work 'sweat equity' also.
      As i am forming the team , am also searching for a Java, SEO experts too.

      Interested profiles , please send your details asap.

      Thanks,
      N.Sharada
      B.Arch, M.Tech(Building engg & Mgmt)

      email:sharada@...