[Jobs] Software Developer at HashCube
This is to inform you of openings in HashCube for Software Developers.
The details of the Company and Job are mentioned below along with the link
to Apply for the position.
If you're an awesome coder interested in developing kick-ass games for
millions of users, get in touch!
HashCube is a social gaming company based out of Bangalore, with presence
on Facebook and now expanding to Mobile. Our games have been played by over
2 million users over the years on Facebook with our flagship title, Sudoku
Quest, being the #1 Sudoku game on Facebook and now aiming to be #1 Sudoku
app on Mobile.
We are porting our other Facebook games to the Mobile platform and will
launch more classic casual games on Mobile. The aim is to be the #1 Casual
*What we look for*
- Portfolio of self started projects
- Passion for puzzles
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge about webservers, mysql, shell scripts, version control
systems (git prefered)
- Be a Quick learner
- You should make HashCube the primary focus of your life
*What we offer*
- Work on interesting problems that affect millions of users
- Exposure to technical challenges as well as the business challenges of
- Best salary in the industry
- Attractive stock options
- Table Tennis at office
To make your application stand out please include
- source code or links to source code of projects you have worked on
- link to your websites, blogs
*Apply at * http://hashcube.com/careers.php
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]