[COMMERCIAL] Need PHP freelancers for 2-3 weeks

  • Kishore Kadiyala
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 6:26 AM
      I am looking for experienced PHP programmers (3 years or programming
      experience at least, and with good knowledge of JavaScript) to work on a
      project for 2-3 weeks.

      There is already a small team working on the project, and this person will
      help speed up the process.

      The pay will be attractive. Anybody interested can write to me at
      knkk@.... Thank you,

      Regards

      Kishore