Identity Management with Cloud-Workshop.

  • prasad babu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We planned to conduct a Two Day Workshop on Identity Management with Cloud at GNITS on 15 th & 16 th Feb 2013. Please find attachment for the details. Please circulate this brochure in CSE & IT Departments andask interested faculty members to fill the Form and email the scanned copy/ hard post to the following address on or before 11/2/2013.Thank you.

      Dr.I.Ravi Prakash Reddy
                     Professor & Head
      Department of Information Technology
      G.Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science
      Shaikpet , Hyderabad -500008
      Phone:23565648/23566803 Ext:330
      Mobile:9849643295
      www.GNITS.ac.in
      Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.