Workshop: Introduction to Python

  • theju
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      We, at Agiliq are organizing an "Introduction to Python" workshop geared towards people interested in learning Python on February 15th, 2013 between 5-8PM IST at our office. It's a free workshop open for all.

      Please fill this Google Docs form: http://bit.ly/Yf0eiH to register. This will help us with planning the content and managing the seating.

      Topics:
      * Language features
      * Variables
      * Built in data structures
      * Functions
      * Object Oriented Programming
      * Demo writing a simple program

      Why do you need to attend this session ?
      * Quick run through of the Python programming language.
      * Interact with fellow Python developers.

      Prerequisites to attend this session:
      * Basic programming skills.
      * A laptop with Python installed. A linux based laptop will have python pre-installed.

      The venue:

      Agiliq Info Solutions,
      Flat No 302, Siri Sampada Apartments,
      Near Madhapur Police Station,