Re: [TwinCLinG] Excellent Opportunity in the areas of cloud architecture + networking

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
      bhanu prasad [02/01/13 21:48 -0800]:
      >Hi Praveen,

      >            At present i am workin in Cloud Foundation and Prod Dev team in HP R&D Blore.please find attached resume.

      Please send such CVs directly to the recruiter.
      And Praveen - for any further CVs, please tag them as [jobs] in the subject

      --srs
      list admin
    • praveen kumar
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 11:44 PM
        Dear Group Members,

        One Convergence Inc <<< www.oneconvergence.com >>>, is looking to add smart and talented engineers to work on next
        generation datacenter technologies that include Virtualization, Network
        Convergence and Security. We offer remarkable professional growth opportunities, excellent
        employee benefits and fun filled work environment.

        We are seeking highly motivated and passionate Engineers / Senior Engineers based at Hyderabad with the following skills:

        ·         Total 3 – 8 years of experience in C programming, Linux, network protocol.
        ·         Must have experience in executing individual projects involving network protocol applications.
        ·         Must have experience in enhancing existing network protocol applications in routing, security and network management.
        ·         Must have experience in porting above applications onto new platform hardware.
        ·         Must have experience in performance tuning especially when deployed in hardware platform.
        ·         Must have experience in network application testing and interaction
        with customers to derive network application requirement and performance goals.
        ·         Package will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
        ·         Education: Engineering or any other equivalent degree will be considered.

        Kindly send your profile to praveen.sarlagundu@...

        For any additional information about the company / requirement please log
        on to www.oneconvergence.com or feel free to call on 040-67226406 / 9985711431.

        Also request you to kindly share the above requirement to your known set of
        people who might match to the requirement and looking for a change of
        job.

        Regards,
        Praveen