Re: [TwinCLinG] Excellent Opportunity in the areas of cloud architecture + networking

  • bhanu prasad
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hi Praveen,

                  At present i am workin in Cloud Foundation and Prod Dev team in HP R&D Blore.please find attached resume.

      Thanks & Regards
      Bhanuprasad
      Mob.No:+91-8095645834
      Skype-Id:ailavarapu.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
        bhanu prasad [02/01/13 21:48 -0800]:
        >Hi Praveen,

        >            At present i am workin in Cloud Foundation and Prod Dev team in HP R&D Blore.please find attached resume.

        Please send such CVs directly to the recruiter.
        And Praveen - for any further CVs, please tag them as [jobs] in the subject

        --srs
        list admin
      • praveen kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013