Excellent Opportunity in the areas of cloud architecture + networking

  • praveen kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
      Dear Group Members,

      One Convergence Inc <<< www.oneconvergence.com >>>, is looking to add smart and talented engineers to work on next
      generation datacenter technologies that include Virtualization, Network
      Convergence and Security. We offer remarkable professional growth opportunities, excellent
      employee benefits and fun filled work environment.

      We are seeking highly motivated and passionate Engineers / Senior Engineers based at Hyderabad with the following skills:

      ·         Total 3 – 8 years of experience in C programming, Linux, network protocol.
      ·         Must have experience in executing individual projects involving network protocol applications.
      ·         Must have experience in enhancing existing network protocol applications in routing, security and network management.
      ·         Must have experience in porting above applications onto new platform hardware.
      ·         Must have experience in performance tuning especially when deployed in hardware platform.
      ·         Must have experience in network application testing and interaction
      with customers to derive network application requirement and performance goals.
      ·         Package will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
      ·         Education: Engineering or any other equivalent degree will be considered.

      Kindly send your profile to praveen.sarlagundu@...

      For any additional information about the company / requirement please log
      on to www.oneconvergence.com or feel free to call on 040-67226406 / 9985711431.

      Also request you to kindly share the above requirement to your known set of
      people who might match to the requirement and looking for a change of
      job.

      Regards,
      Praveen

    • bhanu prasad
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hi Praveen,

                    At present i am workin in Cloud Foundation and Prod Dev team in HP R&D Blore.please find attached resume.

        Thanks & Regards
        Bhanuprasad
        Mob.No:+91-8095645834
        Skype-Id:ailavarapu.

        ________________________________
[...]

        Kindly send your profile to mailto:praveen.sarlagundu%40oneconvergence.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
          bhanu prasad [02/01/13 21:48 -0800]:
          >Hi Praveen,

          >            At present i am workin in Cloud Foundation and Prod Dev team in HP R&D Blore.please find attached resume.

          Please send such CVs directly to the recruiter.
          And Praveen - for any further CVs, please tag them as [jobs] in the subject

          --srs
          list admin
        • praveen kumar