Re: [TwinCLinG] facebook group?

  • Navneet Bhandari
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
      Thumbs UP. I like the idea..... :-)

      On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Cheedhu சீது छीधु
      <i_cheedhu@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi
      >
      > Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
      >
      > If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
      >
      > any opinions?
      >
      > something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?
      >

      > Regards
      > Cheedhu
      > http://www.cheedhu.name

      *NAVNEET BHANDARI*
      Energy saved is Energy generated

    • satyaakam goswami
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
        >>here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
        >

        > Thanks for the link.
        > I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
        > I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

        there is one more group here http://www.meetup.com/linuxhyd/ who are
        also going through the same phase of inaction , will ask them to join
        this group for a meetup once it is announced.

        cheers
        -Satya