Re: [TwinCLinG] Re: facebook group?

  • satyaakam goswami
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
      >> Hi
      >>
      >> Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
      >
      > Didn't we already have one? I think it was created by Satish Goda and you were one of the admins. I don't have an FB account to confirm this.
      >

      >> If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
      >
      > If it doesn't exist, why not? +1 from my end.
      >

      >> any opinions?
      >>

      >> something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?

      here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
      there are only two members and my request has been pending for i eons
      , i use FB mostly to put up events page and use the reach to spread
      the news about event through FB. It helps again somebody has to
      organize the meetups first ?

      -Satya
      fossevents.in
    • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2012
        >here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts

        Thanks for the link.
        I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
        I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

        Regards
        Cheedhu
        http://www.cheedhu.name
      • Navneet Bhandari
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
          Thumbs UP. I like the idea..... :-)

          On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Cheedhu சீது छीधु
          <i_cheedhu@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi
          >
          > Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
          >
          > If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
          >
          > any opinions?
          >
          > something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?
          >

          > Regards
          > Cheedhu
          > http://www.cheedhu.name

          *NAVNEET BHANDARI*
          Energy saved is Energy generated

        • satyaakam goswami
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
            >>here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
            >

            > Thanks for the link.
            > I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
            > I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

            there is one more group here http://www.meetup.com/linuxhyd/ who are
            also going through the same phase of inaction , will ask them to join
            this group for a meetup once it is announced.

            cheers
            -Satya