Re: facebook group?

  • theju
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hi Cheedhu,

      --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?

      Didn't we already have one? I think it was created by Satish Goda and you were one of the admins. I don't have an FB account to confirm this.

      > If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?

      If it doesn't exist, why not? +1 from my end.

      > any opinions?
      >

      > something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?
      >

      > Regards
      > Cheedhu
      > http://www.cheedhu.name

    • satyaakam goswami
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
        >> Hi
        >>
        >> Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
        >
        > Didn't we already have one? I think it was created by Satish Goda and you were one of the admins. I don't have an FB account to confirm this.
        >

        >> If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
        >
        > If it doesn't exist, why not? +1 from my end.
        >

        >> any opinions?
        >>

        >> something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?

        here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
        there are only two members and my request has been pending for i eons
        , i use FB mostly to put up events page and use the reach to spread
        the news about event through FB. It helps again somebody has to
        organize the meetups first ?

        -Satya
        fossevents.in
      • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 26, 2012
          >here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts

          Thanks for the link.
          I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
          I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

          Regards
          Cheedhu
          http://www.cheedhu.name
        • Navneet Bhandari
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
            Thumbs UP. I like the idea..... :-)

            On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Cheedhu சீது छीधु
            <i_cheedhu@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hi
            >
            > Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
            >
            > If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
            >
            > any opinions?
            >
            > something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?
            >

            > Regards
            > Cheedhu
            > http://www.cheedhu.name

            *NAVNEET BHANDARI*
            Energy saved is Energy generated

          • satyaakam goswami
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
              >>here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
              >

              > Thanks for the link.
              > I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
              > I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

              there is one more group here http://www.meetup.com/linuxhyd/ who are
              also going through the same phase of inaction , will ask them to join
              this group for a meetup once it is announced.

              cheers
              -Satya