facebook group?

  • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2012
      Hi

      Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?

      If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?

      any opinions?

      something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?

      Regards
      Cheedhu
      http://www.cheedhu.name

    • theju
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
        Hi Cheedhu,

        --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?

        Didn't we already have one? I think it was created by Satish Goda and you were one of the admins. I don't have an FB account to confirm this.

        > If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?

        If it doesn't exist, why not? +1 from my end.

        > any opinions?
        >

        > something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?
        >

        > Regards
        > Cheedhu
        > http://www.cheedhu.name

      • satyaakam goswami
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
          >> Hi
          >>
          >> Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
          >
          > Didn't we already have one? I think it was created by Satish Goda and you were one of the admins. I don't have an FB account to confirm this.
          >

          >> If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
          >
          > If it doesn't exist, why not? +1 from my end.
          >

          >> any opinions?
          >>

          >> something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?

          here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
          there are only two members and my request has been pending for i eons
          , i use FB mostly to put up events page and use the reach to spread
          the news about event through FB. It helps again somebody has to
          organize the meetups first ?

          -Satya
          fossevents.in
        • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 26, 2012
            >here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts

            Thanks for the link.
            I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
            I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

            Regards
            Cheedhu
            http://www.cheedhu.name
          • Navneet Bhandari
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
              Thumbs UP. I like the idea..... :-)

              On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Cheedhu சீது छीधु
              <i_cheedhu@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hi
              >
              > Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
              >
              > If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
              >
              > any opinions?
              >
              > something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?
              >

              > Regards
              > Cheedhu
              > http://www.cheedhu.name

              *NAVNEET BHANDARI*
              Energy saved is Energy generated

            • satyaakam goswami
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
                >>here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
                >

                > Thanks for the link.
                > I had deleted my earlier Facebook account so I am not an admin on it anymore.
                > I have rejoined on it. I hope more members join and we can share links and discussions on that page too.

                there is one more group here http://www.meetup.com/linuxhyd/ who are
                also going through the same phase of inaction , will ask them to join
                this group for a meetup once it is announced.

                cheers
                -Satya