[X-POST] PyCon India 2012: Important Dates

  • Palak Mathur
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2012
      Dear All,

      It is my pleasure to inform you all that PyCon India 2012, the fourth
      edition of PyCon India conference is being held in Bangalore,India
      from 28th September 2012 to 30th September 2012.

      The website for the same is: http://in.pycon.org/2012/

      With two keynote speakers, Jacob Kaplan-Mos (co-author of Django) and
      David Mertz (author of Text Processing with Python) and with lot of
      interesting talks coming up (including 2 talks proposed by a core

      CPython developer), this is promising to be best PyCon India ever.

      The last date for regular registration is August 16. Register soon.

      http://pyconindia2012.doattend.com/

      If you are planning to submit a talk or a tutorial, the last date is
      August 25. Talks can be submitted at:

      http://in.pycon.org/2012/funnel/pyconindia2012/

      Conference Dates:

      Tutorial day - Friday, September 28, 2012
      Main Conference - Saturday-Sunday, September 29-30, 2012

      Please spread this message to your friends, friends of friends and
      whoever might be interested. Posting it message to various mailing

      lists, internal mailing lists at your workplace, Facebook/Google+ and
      any other medium will help spreading the word.

      Thanks,
      Palak Mathur