[COMMERCIAL] Opportunities at Rhythm & Hues Studios India

  • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Hi

      I am sending this to inform you all about the opportunities at Rhythm & Hues Studios India.

      Rhythm & Hues studios is an Academy award winning Visual FX company that has worked on feature film and commercials (ads) for more than 25 years. The studio has been in India for about 12 years and for nearly 5 years in Hyderabad.

      You can check out more about the Hyderabad Studio at http://www.rhythm.com/about/locations/hyderabad/overview/

      The studio uses Linux for the most part and the software and tools that are used in production of the visuals are written and maintained in house. We use technologies like python, perl, MySQL, Web technologies etc, also keep adopting technologies on Linux, develop and hack things to make it work as needed. And all of this is done by a group of enthusiastic geeks of the technology department.

      We are looking for more such people to join our technology teams. We have opportunities for freshers with some Linux exposure and are also looking for well experienced developers and System Administrators.

      The URL for positions in Hyderabad is http://www.rhythm.com/jobs/hyderabad/positions/
      You could use the link http://www.rhythm.com/jobs/hyderabad/positions/generic/apply/ to apply
      Please click on the 'jobs' link on the top of the page for openings at other locations.

      Regards
      Cheedhu