Excellent track record in placing freshers as DBA and APPSDBA'S in various MNC'S

  • abdulkhan494@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012

      Greetings from ORAFACT……..

      ORAFACT is an IT services company specializing in Oracle applications
      technologies with a unique blend of offerings that straddle across the
      industry's value chain –from Consulting to Education. We
      Endeavour to deliver real business benefits in a collaborative approach
      with our customers, whilst entrapping our knowledge to deliver business
      relevant curriculum in our knowledge services.

      Courses Offered in ORAFACT :

      [*] Oracle DBA

      [*] ORACLE APPS DBA

      [*] RAC

      [*] Datagaurd

      90% of the participants from the years 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011
      batches, placed in reputed organisations. Targeting 100% placement of
      the participants in 2012.Successful in JOB ORIENTED TRAINING PROGRAMS

      Some of our prestigious Clients are

      • ORACLE Corporation ( SSI Group ,NAIO Group)

      • AT&T

      • IBM

      • GENPACT

      • Intelligroup

      • Sierra Atlantic

      • Fujitsu

      • Apps Associates

      • Enrich IT

      • Logical Apps

      Why ORAFACT

      • Nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty.

      • Project based training with real time exposure

      • Relevant Certifications based training

      • Build to Suit

      • Exposure to a global culture to emphasis on all-round
      development.

      • Excellent IT infrastructure.

      • Classrooms and labs are well equipped with High end
      servers, A/C, UPS, Generator & Internet

      • 24X7 hours lab facility.

      • Resume help and Interview tips

      • Placement with Fortune 500 companies

      Batch starts in 1st Week of June'2012 …. DON'T MISS THIS
      PPORTUNITY

      Limited intake….So Hurry up

      Please walk-in for more details and contact

      Mr.Khan/ Mr.Mallikarjun/Mrs.Ramya/

      Mr.Ganesh & Mr.Sravan

      Plot no.532, Uptown Cyber bad Building,

      A-Block, 2nd, 3rd ,4th Floor, 100 Feet Road,

      Ayyappa society, Madhapur-5000081

      Hyderabad, India.

      www.orafact.com <http://www.orafact.com/>

      Contact: ORAFACT Soluions Pvt Ltd.

      Landline: 040-645 44 445,

      Mobiles: 9032719222/333/444/555, 9032724666.