[OT] [Jobs] Openings at HashCube

  • Deepan Chakravarthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Hi All,

      We have 4 openings at HashCube for Software Engineers. HashCube is a social
      gaming company based in Bangalore. HashCube owns the most popular Sudoku
      app on Facebook with more than 1.5 million users. We work on PHP,
      JavaScript, MySql, Linux, Memcache, AWS etc. You can find more details
      about the openings at http://hashcube.com/careers.php

      We offer competitive salaries. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
      How to apply: http://hashcube.com/careers.php

      Regards
      Deepan

      +91 9945702482