in Hyd/Secbad, meet for keysigning?

  • Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2012
      Apologies for the cross-post.

      I am in Hyderabad till tomorrow night (going back to Bangalore by a 10:00 PM
      bus from Paradise) and in case somebody in interested in developing for Debian
      or Ubuntu or plain uses GPG and would like to expand their web of trust,
      please get in touch with me for keysigning.

      I will barely have access to email, so call me at +91 98862 74883 (send an SMS
      in case I don't take your call, I might be be on the road).

      Cheers,

      Giridhar

      --
      Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/