Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: People in Hyd !

Expand Messages
  • vprataprao
    Me too!
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2011
      Me too!

      --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:
      >
      > How many reading this mail are physically present in GHMC boundaries ?
      >
      > GHMC - Greate Hyderabad Muncipality :)
      >
      >
      > Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
      > new people are still active !
      >
      > Regards,
      > Pavithran
      >
    • pavithran s
      ... Me too :D Thank you SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul , ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao . ... That was a
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
        On 2 October 2011 13:15, vprataprao <vprataprao@...> wrote:
        > Me too!

        Me too :D

        Thank you
        SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul ,
        ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao .


        >Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
        >new people are still active !

        That was a week ago , and yeah the curious ones guessed it right :D

        2011/9/26 Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...>
        > I am... Whats the plan? meet?


        On 26 September 2011 14:29, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam@...> wrote:
        > whats the idea do you plan to have a meet up ?


        Since it took a week for 13 replies and dassara ahead . How about we
        plan a meet on 22nd or 23rd of this month ?
        Venue can be decided for later . If we all think of meeting , places
        could be found . Lets revive the meets and yeah this time I have a
        surprise :D

        Regards,
        Pavithran
      • Suresh Ramasubramanian
        I would love to turn up if only for the biryani but I m in chennai since 2002, and I ll be traveling on a business trip on the 22nd night. [worse luck - 22nd
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
          I would love to turn up if only for the biryani but I'm in chennai since 2002, and I'll be traveling on a business trip on the 22nd night. [worse luck - 22nd = the hyderabad landmark quiz so I'd have killed two birds with one stone by being in town .. been ages since I met you guys]

          --srs(iPad)

          On 04-Oct-2011, at 17:27, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:

          > On 2 October 2011 13:15, vprataprao <vprataprao@...> wrote:
          >> Me too!
          >
          > Me too :D
          >
          > Thank you
          > SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul ,
          > ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao .
          >
        • theju
          ... Chiming in late, I too am around! ... We can try out http://www.lamakaan.com/ They offer the place for free for events that do not charge and there is a
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
            --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:
            >
            > On 2 October 2011 13:15, vprataprao <vprataprao@...> wrote:
            > > Me too!
            >
            > Me too :D
            >
            > Thank you
            > SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul ,
            > ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao .
            >

            Chiming in late, I too am around!

            >
            > >Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
            > >new people are still active !
            >
            > That was a week ago , and yeah the curious ones guessed it right :D
            >
            > 2011/9/26 Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...>
            > > I am... Whats the plan? meet?
            >
            >
            > On 26 September 2011 14:29, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam@...> wrote:
            > > whats the idea do you plan to have a meet up ?
            >
            >
            > Since it took a week for 13 replies and dassara ahead . How about we
            > plan a meet on 22nd or 23rd of this month ?
            > Venue can be decided for later . If we all think of meeting , places
            > could be found . Lets revive the meets and yeah this time I have a
            > surprise :D

            We can try out http://www.lamakaan.com/ They offer the place for free for events that do not charge and there is a small snack center that sells irani chai, osmania biscuits and crispy samosas. One of the trustees of the place happens to be Ashhar Farhan, a very early member and speaker at the group.

            If you plan to meet better have an agenda out.

            >
            > Regards,
            > Pavithran
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.