GSOC Student interviews Uploaded

  • satyaakam goswami
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      Hi,
      I am happy to release the GSOC student interview videos , the main idea
      of having these interviews was to create an awareness among students who are
      not aware about the Free and Open Source developer opportunities as interns
      , we hope to see more GSOC students in the coming years and yes enjoy the
      video here http://youtu.be/gONfF1fxzRE .

      happy hacking

      -Satya
      fossevents.in | fossyatra.in