Re: [TwinCLinG] People in Hyd !

  • राम् ராம் ram
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 26, 2011
      I am in Hyd.

      Regards,
      Ram
      --

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Navneet Bhandari <
      navneetbhandari1987@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I am
      > --
      > Regards
      > *NAVNEET BHANDARI*
      > Energy saved is Energy generated

      Hunting the 'I'

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 26, 2011
        am in hyd

      • K.C. Ramakrishna
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 27, 2011
          Is it just me? No one else physically in Hyd ?

          K. C. Ramakrishna
          www.rknowsys.com

        • Phani Kumar Arava
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 27, 2011
            Physically present in Hyderabad

            Sent From my IPhone

            On 27-Sep-2011, at 2:58 PM, "K.C. Ramakrishna" <kcramakrishna@...>
            wrote:

            Is it just me? No one else physically in Hyd ?

            K. C. Ramakrishna
            www.rknowsys.com

            --- On Mon, 9/26/11, ilughyd@yahoogroups.com <ilughyd@yahoogroups.com>

          • krish
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 28, 2011
              On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > How many reading this mail are physically present in GHMC boundaries ?
              >
              > GHMC - Greate Hyderabad Muncipality :)
              >
              > Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
              > new people are still active !

              Still kicking :)

              --
              krish
              www.toonheart.com

            • G.D.Naidu
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 28, 2011

                Me too present in GHMC.

                --
                సాదరంగా,

                గం. దా. నాయుడు

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 29, 2011
                  I am in Hyderabad too.,

                  Narendra Diwate

                • vprataprao
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 2, 2011
                    Me too!

                    --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:

                    > How many reading this mail are physically present in GHMC boundaries ?
                    >
                    > GHMC - Greate Hyderabad Muncipality :)
                    >

                    > Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
                    > new people are still active !
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    > Pavithran

                  • pavithran s
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
                      On 2 October 2011 13:15, vprataprao <vprataprao@...> wrote:
                      > Me too!

                      Me too :D

                      Thank you
                      SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul ,
                      ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao .

                      >Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
                      >new people are still active !

                      That was a week ago , and yeah the curious ones guessed it right :D

                      On 26 September 2011 14:29, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam@...> wrote:
                      > whats the idea do you plan to have a meet up ?

                      Since it took a week for 13 replies and dassara ahead . How about we
                      plan a meet on 22nd or 23rd of this month ?
                      Venue can be decided for later . If we all think of meeting , places
                      could be found . Lets revive the meets and yeah this time I have a
                      surprise :D

                      Regards,
                      Pavithran
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
                        I would love to turn up if only for the biryani but I'm in chennai since 2002, and I'll be traveling on a business trip on the 22nd night. [worse luck - 22nd = the hyderabad landmark quiz so I'd have killed two birds with one stone by being in town .. been ages since I met you guys]

                        --srs(iPad)

                        On 04-Oct-2011, at 17:27, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:

                        > On 2 October 2011 13:15, vprataprao <vprataprao@...> wrote:
                        >> Me too!
                        >
                        > Me too :D
                        >
                        > Thank you
                        > SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul ,
                        > ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao .

                      • theju
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
                          --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, pavithran s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:

                          > On 2 October 2011 13:15, vprataprao <vprataprao@...> wrote:
                          > > Me too!
                          >
                          > Me too :D
                          >
                          > Thank you
                          > SRS , Satyakaam, cheedu , Smahalingam , Navneet, rahul ,
                          > ram,ramaraju,ramkrishna,phani,krish,narendra and pratap rao .

                          Chiming in late, I too am around!

                          > >Just wanted to know how many of the old twin city lug members and the
                          > >new people are still active !
                          >
                          > That was a week ago , and yeah the curious ones guessed it right :D
                          >
                          > 2011/9/26 Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...>
                          > > I am... Whats the plan? meet?
                          >

                          > On 26 September 2011 14:29, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam@...> wrote:
                          > > whats the idea do you plan to have a meet up ?
                          >

                          > Since it took a week for 13 replies and dassara ahead . How about we
                          > plan a meet on 22nd or 23rd of this month ?
                          > Venue can be decided for later . If we all think of meeting , places
                          > could be found . Lets revive the meets and yeah this time I have a
                          > surprise :D

                          We can try out http://www.lamakaan.com/ They offer the place for free for events that do not charge and there is a small snack center that sells irani chai, osmania biscuits and crispy samosas. One of the trustees of the place happens to be Ashhar Farhan, a very early member and speaker at the group.

                          If you plan to meet better have an agenda out.