Fw: ClubHack: Invitation for MalCon2010 & ClubHack2010

  • Pardhasaradhi Ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      Hi friends,

      1st
      International
      Malware Conference, MalCon2010
      &
      4th
      International Hackers Conference, ClubHack2010

      I would like to take this
      opportunity to request our team presence at India’s 1st malware
      conference MalCon2010
      in Mumbai on 2nd & 3rd
      December and India’s premium hackers’ conference
      ClubHack2010 in Pune on 4th, 5th
      & 6th of December for the Keynotes,
      Technical Briefings,
      Panel Discussions and workshops in the various domains of
      information security.

      Details about each event
      is
      available at http://malcon.org and http://clubhack.com/2010 respectively

      The Inaugural speech at
      MalCon is by Mr.Alok Vijayant, Director of NTRO (India's sole
      technical
      Intelligence agency). NTRO is the nodal agency nominated in IT
      ACT LAW and is
      officially authorized for offensive defense by hacking from
      Govt. of India!

      The keynote at
      ClubHack2010
      is by Mr. Bruce Schneier, international security guru best known
      for his
      contribution in the world of cryptography and his sharp comments
      on security
      and cyber war. The keynote will be followed by a panel
      discussion on telecom
      security where the panel includes CSOs/CISOs from many telecom
      and equipment
      manufactures companies.

      Malcon2010
      Schedule -
      2nd
      December 2010  – 9 AM to 6 PM (Includes
      tea/coffee, Lunch and snacks)
      Event – Workshops on Web
      Hacking & Malware
      Analysis
      Venue - MTNL Training Center,
      Powai

      3rd
      December 2010 – 9 AM to 6 PM
      (Includes tea/coffee, Lunch and snacks)
      Event –
      Technical
      Briefing and panel discussion on Hiring Hackers for National
      Security
      Venue – Peninsula Grand Hotel,
      Sakinaka Junction, Andheri

      ClubHack2010
      Schedule -
      4th
      December 2010 – 9 AM to 6 PM
      (Includes tea/coffee, Lunch and snacks)
      Event
      – Keynote
      by Bruce Schneier & Panel discussion
      on Telecom Security

      5th
      December 2010 –9 AM to 6 PM
      (Includes tea/coffee, Lunch and snacks)
      Event
      – 12
      Technical Briefings

      6th
      December 2010 –9 AM to 6 PM
      (Includes tea/coffee, Lunch and snacks)
      Event
      – 4
      workshops on Symbian
      Malware, Cloud Security & Forensic, Advance Metasploit &
      Web
      Application testing

      Venue –
      The O hotel, Koregaon Park

      You
      will receive the following benefits:
      ·
      QuickHeal Anti-Virus Internet security Suite 2011
      Full License copy for one year
      ·
      VIP Guest pass for 3rd December Conference at no
      charge
      ·
      MalCon / ClubHack T-shirt
      ·
      1 CPE per technical briefings in ClubHack
      ·
      3 CPE per workshop in ClubHack
      ·
      Certificate for each workshop of ClubHack

      You can attend and
      nominate
      friends, students for the events at following discounted prices

      ·
      Malcon Workshop on 2nd December at registration fee
      of INR 1500/- instead of INR 6000/- [discount code – “clubhack”]

      ·
      Malcon Conference on 3rd December for
      free on registration of MalCon workshop.

      ·
      ClubHack Keynote and Panel discussion on 4th
      December at registration fee of INR 3000 [Bulk discount of 30%
      for 3 or more
      tickets]

      ·
      ClubHack Technical Briefings on 5th
      December at registration fee of INR 2000 [Bulk discount of 30%
      for 3 or more
      tickets]

      ·
      ClubHack Workshops on 6th December at
      registration fee of INR 1000 per workshop [Bulk discount of 30%
      for 3 or more
      tickets]

      As we have to plan the
      capacity based on registrations, we request you to confirm your
      presence by
      sending a mail to support@... / info@... or registering online
      here: http://malcon.org/web/schedule/ & http://clubhack.com/2010/registration

      Thanks to our supporters & Sponsors for helping us
      bringing these events to you

      Please forward it to people in your network to support the event.

      ---------

      CH.Pardhasaradhi

      09762310104
      www.google.com/profiles/pardhu19872007

      “For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.”