Re: [TwinCLinG] Weekend LUG Meet Topic Suggestions

  • krish
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 16, 2010

      > How about the second session on blender on the last sunday afternoon
      > 25th July 2:00pm @ R&H

      Oh yeah!

      --
      krish

    • pavithran s
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 16, 2010
        2010/7/16 Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...>

        > How about the second session on blender on the last sunday afternoon
        > 25th July 2:00pm @ R&H
        Yeah that would be great .

        > This time we can also have some hands on anim work in blender

        Yes I am looking forward to do some hands on .. are we going to play
        with that big buck bunny animation ? I would like to make the
        squirrel wobble :D

        Anyways Lets do some promotion as this is a chance to get some newbies
        into the list /events . Lets invite everyone saying that this is a
        'animation workshop' in various public lists/forums/communities.

        Regards,
        Pavithran
      • pavithran s
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 19, 2010
          2010/7/16 Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...>
          > How about the second session on blender on the last sunday afternoon
          > 25th July 2:00pm @ R&H

          Since we had a small idea on including some other talk . I would like
          to chipin with a very short presentation (10 min) on debian project.

          By the way is the date 25th july confirmed ?

          Regards,
          Pavithran
        • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 20, 2010
            > Since we had a small idea on including some other talk . I would like

            > to chipin with a very short presentation (10 min) on debian project.

            awesome... would be nice

            > By the way is the date 25th july confirmed ?

            Just had it confirmed.

            Time: 14:00 IST

            venue:
            Rhythm & Hues Studios India Pvt. Ltd.
            The V, Vega Block, 11th Floor,
            Left Wing, Plot No - 17, Software Units layout
            HITEC City, Madhapur
            Hyderabad - 500 081

            visiting members will have to take a gate pass from gate 3 of Acendas IT Park
            mentioning that they are attending the LUG meet at Rhythm & Hues Studios.

            Regards
            Cheedhu
            http://www.cheedhu.name
          • Shakthi Kannan
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 21, 2010

              --- 2010/7/21 Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...>> Just had it confirmed.
              | Time: 14:00 IST
              |
              | venue:
              | Rhythm & Hues Studios India Pvt. Ltd.
              | The V, Vega Block, 11th Floor,
              | Left Wing, Plot No - 17, Software Units layout
              | HITEC City, Madhapur
              | Hyderabad - 500 081
              |
              | visiting members will have to take a gate pass from gate 3 of Acendas IT Park
              | mentioning that they are attending the LUG meet at Rhythm & Hues Studios.
              \--

              Can we bring our personal laptop for the meet? Is there any security
              procedure for that?

              SK

              --
              Shakthi Kannan
              http://www.shakthimaan.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 21, 2010
                > Can we bring our personal laptop for the meet? Is there any security
                > procedure for that?

                You could get your laptops, get its entry signed in and out at the R&H Security.
                but there would be no network connectivity, you would have to use it standalone.

                Regards
                Cheedhu
                http://www.cheedhu.name
              • theju
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 22, 2010
                  Updated details on the website at http://ilughyd.org.in/ and the facebook event page is at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137187852980070. Please spread the word and attend the meet.

                  --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, Cheedhu சீது छीधु <i_cheedhu@...> wrote:

                  > > Can we bring our personal laptop for the meet? Is there any security
                  > > procedure for that?
                  > >

                  > You could get your laptops, get its entry signed in and out at the R&H Security.
                  > but there would be no network connectivity, you would have to use it standalone.
                  >

                  > Regards
                  > Cheedhu
                  > http://www.cheedhu.name

                • Srinivasa Nemani
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 24, 2010
                    Hi  all

                    may I know the  duration  of meet?
                    from 14:00hrs to  ??

                    if some body can call me on 9642645599  or provide  me ur contacts..

                    Srini