Eucalyptus Beginners' Guide - UEC Edition

  • kiranmurari
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Hi All,

      We have been working on Eucalyptus/UEC for some time now. We have decided to share some of the HOWTOs that we created for internal use with other users of UEC and we have put together "Eucalyptus Beginner's Guide - UEC edition" at http://cssoss.wordpress.com/.

      We hope to keep this as a live book updating it based on the feedback from the experts/users.

      Would really appreciate your feedback.

      Regards,
      Kiran Murari