Re: LUG Meet on 16th May - Talk on Animation with Blender

  • theju
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2010
      Hi Cheedhu,
      Your initiative to organize a meet is really commendable! Great going.

      --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, Cheedhu <i_cheedhu@...> wrote:

      > Date:
      > 16th May 2010
      >
      > Time:
      > 5:00pm
      >
      > Venue:
      > Rhythm & Hues Studios India Pvt. Ltd.
      > The V, Vega Block, 11th Floor,
      > Left Wing, Plot No - 17, Software Units layout
      > HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081

      Is it possible for you to probably provide a link for the location so that it would be easy to locate it?

      > Agenda:
      > A Show-Reel, Presentation and talk on animation with blender by Satish Goda.
      >
      > About The Speaker:
      > The speaker for this month's LUG session is Satish 'iluvblender' Goda.
      > Satish is one of the many founding members of the Open Source Blender 3D Software project.
      > He has been using Blender for about 9 years for his personal works and also spreading the knowledge by creating tutorials, demonstrations using the internet.
      > In this session, he will be talking about the History of Blender, About Blender Foundation, Blender Institute and their open movie projects and also give a quick overview of Blender 3D software

      Would the audience be able to bring in their laptops to actually participate in the demo?

      Is there any cap on the number of people who can attend?

      I have just posted the details on our website at http://ilughyd.org.in/.

      --
      Cheers
      Theju
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2010
        Hi

        Thanks for the invitation. Please share more details about the venue. Is it nearer to Vanenerg IT Park?

        Regards
        USMurthy

        ________________________________
        Your initiative to organize a meet is really commendable! Great going.

        --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups .com, Cheedhu <i_cheedhu@. ..> wrote:

        > Date:
        > 16th May 2010
        >
        > Time:
        > 5:00pm
        >
        > Venue:
        > Rhythm & Hues Studios India Pvt. Ltd.
        > The V, Vega Block, 11th Floor,
        > Left Wing, Plot No - 17, Software Units layout
        > HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081

        Is it possible for you to probably provide a link for the location so that it would be easy to locate it?

        > Agenda:
        > A Show-Reel, Presentation and talk on animation with blender by Satish Goda.
        >
        > About The Speaker:
        > The speaker for this month's LUG session is Satish 'iluvblender' Goda.
        > Satish is one of the many founding members of the Open Source Blender 3D Software project.
        > He has been using Blender for about 9 years for his personal works and also spreading the knowledge by creating tutorials, demonstrations using the internet.
        > In this session, he will be talking about the History of Blender, About Blender Foundation, Blender Institute and their open movie projects and also give a quick overview of Blender 3D software

        Would the audience be able to bring in their laptops to actually participate in the demo?

        Is there any cap on the number of people who can attend?

        I have just posted the details on our website at http://ilughyd. org.in/.

        --
        Cheers
        Theju

      • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2010
          > Is it possible for you to probably provide a link for the location so that it would be easy to locate it?

          Here is the Link
          http://maps.google.co.in/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rhythm+and+Hues,+Hyderabad&sll=17.437981,78.387172&sspn=0.009652,0.015793&ie=UTF8&hq=Rhythm+and+Hues,&hnear=Hyderabad,+Andhra+Pradesh&t=h&ll=17.426752,78.376637&spn=0.019306,0.031586&z=16

          > Would the audience be able to bring in their laptops to actually participate in the demo?
          It would be ok to get the Laptops, but there would be no network connection.

          > Is there any cap on the number of people who can attend?
          Would not like to have a cap on the number of people to attend, but the conference room can take about 30 to 35 people

          > I have just posted the details on our website at http://ilughyd.org.in/.
          Thanks

          ~ Cheedhu

        • satyaakam goswami
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2010
            Agenda:

            > A Show-Reel, Presentation and talk on animation with blender by Satish
            > Goda.
            >
            > About The Speaker:
            > The speaker for this month's LUG session is Satish 'iluvblender' Goda.
            > Satish is one of the many founding members of the Open Source Blender 3D
            > Software project.
            > He has been using Blender for about 9 years for his personal works and also
            > spreading the knowledge by creating tutorials, demonstrations using the
            > internet.
            > In this session, he will be talking about the History of Blender, About
            > Blender Foundation, Blender Institute and their open movie projects and also
            > give a quick overview of Blender 3D software

            cheedu keep up the good work , was wondering if the session can be recorded
            and put on showmedo also a video for folks like us who are going to miss
            this opportunity ;-(

            -Satya
            satyaakam.net

          • Cheedhu சீது छीधु
            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2010
              > cheedu keep up the good work , was wondering if the session can be recorded
              > and put on showmedo also a video for folks like us who are going to miss
              > this opportunity ;-(

              Yes, We have some plans to record it if possible.

            • nakka
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 14 10:32 PM
                hi,

                I would like to attend a meet on Blender .Should I need to register for this.

                thanks,
                praneeth.