Re: [TwinCLinG] Linux and Windows XP - Dual Boot

  • rajesh kodali
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010

      Try using LiveCD from Ubuntu/Fedora which gets installs in WindowsXP will you get used to Linux ot you can also boot from LiveCD and use internet. Then install any of these flavors on Windows XP when you are comfortable with Linux file systems. Then you can always google for Dual boot solution. This link may be of some help to you: http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/114157

      Regards,
      Rajesh