Re: [TwinCLinG] any meetings between 11 -14 Dec

  • Shakthi Kannan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009

      --- On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Satyaakam Goswami
      <satyaakam@...> wrote:
      | i will be Hyd from 11-14 Dec , do you have any meetings in this
      | time frame ?
      \--

      Sure, we will call for one. Saturday, December 12, 2009 should be
      good. Lunch, or dinner, or do you want to meet with folks in the
      evening?

      SK

      --
      Shakthi Kannan
      http://www.shakthimaan.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@...>wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > --- On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Satyaakam Goswami
        > <satyaakam@...> wrote:
        > | i will be Hyd from 11-14 Dec , do you have any meetings in this
        > | time frame ?
        > \--
        >
        > Sure, we will call for one. Saturday, December 12, 2009 should be
        > good. Lunch, or dinner, or do you want to meet with folks in the
        > evening?

        Dinner sounds like a good idea ... lets go somewhere after the meeting.

        -Satya

        satyaakam.net