[jobs] Looking for a theme maker

  • Arun Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      I am sending this, without any prejudice, on behalf of a colleague.

      <assignment announcement>

      The GNUKhata [1] team is looking a theme maker.  This is a
      freelancer/ consulting assignment.

      The project is looking for someone who can make gtkrc files and an
      engine for the GNUKhata software based on Metacity.

      Please contact the project co-ordinator "Comet Media Foundation
      <cometmediafdn@...>" directly if you have the necessary skill
      set.

      The freelancer/consultant must be able to showcase at least one theme
      written by him/her.

      [1] <http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in>

      </assignment announcement>

      --