FW: Donating a P4 to the blind school

  • Rahul Satuluri
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22 5:25 AM
      Thank you Shakti. I shall await further detail. Hopefully I will be able to give it to them during the week ending on 3rd October.

      Regards
      Venkata Rahul, Satuluri

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hi Rahul,

        --- On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Rahul Satuluri
        <Rahul.Satuluri@...> wrote:
        | Thank you Shakti. I shall await further detail. Hopefully I will be
        able to give it to them during the week ending on 3rd October.
        \--

        Sorry for the delay in replying. I haven't heard from the IT in-charge
        from Devnar Foundation for the Blind. But, I will be going tomorrow,
        Saturday, to their place around 1000 IST to setup Fedora repository in
        one of their systems.

        If it is possible for you to provide the P4 tomorrow morning, that
        will be good. Otherwise, I can provide you the contact of Dr. Saibaba
        Goud (who is in-charge for the Foundation), and you can hand over the
        system as per your convenient time.

        If anyone is interested in visiting the place tomorrow morning, you
        are most welcome.

        SK

        --
        Shakthi Kannan