[Commercial] Immediate Opening for experienced PHP Developers,

  • rajesh kodali
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hi,

      Veetsa Solutions, primarily and Open-source company with focus on Web 2.0 is looking for PHP developers with experience in Frame works.

      We are Symfoninans and are looking for people experienced in Symfonyframework.

      Qualifications:

      Any Engineering Graduate/M.Sc(Comp)/M.C.A
      Good Academic record

      Experience:
      1+ years in Symfony framework/ Any framework in PHP
      2+ years experience in LAMP

      Please send your resumes to careers{at}veetsa.com