[Commercial] Immediate Opening for PostgreSQL DBA at Efficient Frontier, Chennai

  • Gourav Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Efficient Frontier is looking for dynamic individuals who want to be part of
      building solutions that change the economics of online marketing. As part of
      Efficient Frontier's world-class team, you will have the opportunity to be a
      part of a private company and work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment,
      addressing a red-hot market.

      Our products and services rely on patent-pending portfolio management
      algorithms to deliver search engine marketing solutions to some of the
      world's largest online advertisers.

      Efficient Frontier, India is located at Chennai. Our India office is growing
      fast and attracting the best talent in India. Our compensation is top-notch,
      we work with the latest open source technologies, and all employees get
      opportunities to travel to our office locations worldwide.

      PostgreSQL DBA

      We are one of the largest users of PostgreSQL and deal with terabytes of
      data. We are looking for a talented PostgreSQL DBA to be part of our
      Operations team.

      Responsibilities:

      -Monitor, script & maintain a large production and pre-production PostgreSQL
      database infrastructure.
      -Troubleshoot database issues and ensure integrity of data
      -Suggest improvements and continually innovate and improve upon our
      operational environment
      -Work closely with our devel teams and DB consultants to provide databases,
      tools and services as per requirements

      Qualifications:

      -Strong knowledge of Linux including configuration, shell, file system,
      cron, etc. a must.
      -1.5+ years of Postgresql or MySQL or similar db administration and design a
      must.
      -1+ years scripting experience � shell, perl or Python.
      -Experience in database performance tuning, clustering, backup & recovery,
      system architecture and design.
      -Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong work ethic
      including teamwork, initiative, flexibility, and reliability.
      -Bachelor's degree in computer related field preferred.

      Visit us at: http://www.efrontier.com

      Interested candidates please send your resumes at: india-jobs@...
      with subject title "OPS:PostgreSQL DBA"

    • rajesh kodali
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2009

        Veetsa Solutions, primarily and Open-source company with focus on Web 2.0 is looking for PHP developers with experience in Frame works.

        We are Symfoninans and are looking for people experienced in Symfonyframework.

        Qualifications:

        Any Engineering Graduate/M.Sc(Comp)/M.C.A
        Good Academic record

        Experience:
        1+ years in Symfony framework/ Any framework in PHP
        2+ years experience in LAMP

        Please send your resumes to careers{at}veetsa.com