Recovery with testdisk

  • K.C. Ramakrishna
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have successfully recovered quite a bit of data using testdisk. There is one important folder that I am not able to recover. I can see the folder but when I try to navigate into it, it is saying that the file system may have an issue.

      The folder contains images and a DB backup. I think Photorec can recover images. Are there any tools which can recognise and recover sql, sqlz files?

      Thanks,
      kc

      K. C. Ramakrishna
      www.rknowsys.com

    • Nelson Lobo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
        try using photorec with Brute Force enabled

        visit linux cd & dvd store at http://linuxdvdsale.tripod.com