Re: [TwinCLinG] Tutorials -Free Download

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 9:00 PM
      Hi, This is entirely offtopic to the list. Its a linux list, not a software
      testing list.

      And if those materials are copyrighted under something other than GFDL,
      Creative Commons etc its not legal to distribute those. Certainly not to an
      open source list.

      regards
      srs

      muttichur [01/08/08 03:57 -0000]: