Agenda for the July Meet

  • thejaswi_p_23
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 1:26 AM
      Hello luggers,

      "Big Brother is watching you." [1]
      - George Orwell from the novel "1984"

      Have you ever wondered how the system administrators keep a tab on
      your system resources sitting in an office probably miles away? If
      you believed that such software costed millions and would be tied to
      a vendor....it's time to rethink and think "Nagios".

      "Nagios [2] is a popular open source system and network monitoring
      software."

      Welcome to the July monthly LUG meet.

      For this meet, we have Cheedhu (a regular member on the mailing-list
      and to the meets) giving a talk on "Nagios: How to make life
      peaceful".

      Venue and time
      ---------------

      27th July (Sunday), 2008 at Department of Astronomy, Osmania
      University at 2pm.

      All are welcome for the talk.

      [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(1984)
      [2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagios

      --
      Cheers
      Thejaswi Puthraya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 8:00 AM
        Hi Thejaswi,

        Agenda is not set on website?
        While during spreading the word for mukt.in, I've introduced the LUG to quite a few people and asked them to check website for meeting agendas.

        It would be great if we all met again at mukt.in

        --
        krish