Re: [TwinCLinG] Re: [Commercial] Chennai Opportunity

  • Kenneth Gonsalves
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8 12:35 AM
      On 08-Apr-08, at 12:30 PM, Prashanth wrote:

      > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Binand Sethumadhavan
      > <binand@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> And for those don't use /etc/passwd (like LDAP users)? Maybe:
      >>
      >> $(getent passwd `whoami` | cut -d: -f5)
      >>

      > instead of making a wild guess we can ping the guy who posted this
      > message(thejaswi send you friend a mail i tried but there was some
      > delivery problem)

      the guy has a PhD in computer science and posted this with an
      intentional typo to separate the sheep from the goats

      /me is a goat

      kg
      http://lawgon.livejournal.com
      http://nrcfosshelpline.in/code/
    • Balaji Narayanan
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 13 3:34 AM
        Kenneth Gonsalves said the following on Tuesday 08 April 2008 01:05 PM:
        > On 08-Apr-08, at 12:30 PM, Prashanth wrote:
        >
        >> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Binand Sethumadhavan
        >> <binand@...> wrote:
        >>> And for those don't use /etc/passwd (like LDAP users)? Maybe:
        >>>
        >>> $(getent passwd `whoami` | cut -d: -f5)
        >>>
        >> instead of making a wild guess we can ping the guy who posted this
        >> message(thejaswi send you friend a mail i tried but there was some
        >> delivery problem)
        >
        > the guy has a PhD in computer science and posted this with an
        > intentional typo to separate the sheep from the goats
        >
        > /me is a goat

        hehe! i wonder how many actually read that?

        -b-

        --
        http://balajin.net/blog
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/balajijegan/

        Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back.