Re: Agenda for month of March

  • Ravi Chandra
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2008
      --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, "Sanjay Sha" <sanjay.sha@...> wrote:
      [snipped]

      > All those interested to speak are requested to reply to this thread
      > with the title, a brief overview and requirements (like projector,
      > internet connection or a laptop etc) for the talk.

      Title: RSA - The algorithm

      Overview:
      This talk will be about the RSA algorithm and how it works and
      why it works. How it is used to encrypt and decrypt numbers, and data.

      Title: Rapid game development using Pygame

      Overview:
      Rapid game development with python and pygame. Some basic
      concepts like blitting, sprites, and font rendering will be explained.
      Then I will show how I implemented pong using python and pygame within
      five hours.

      Requirements:
      - Laptop with pygame (pygame.Font, Python and SDL), projector
      - Board and chalk

      PS:
      In the unlikely event that some unexpected exam crops up, I may not be
      able to attend, and I will beg for forgiveness then, and I expect to
      be forgiven.